Sunday, November 15, 2020

2020 Updates

 

    Hi, my first post for the year 2020. It has been a hectic year, with COVID-19 and all. Well other than that, there is absolutely nothing everyone else have missed, the trivial details would be overwhelming if I wanted to write it here. People don't really read blogs nowadays, so there's no point in dropping a million words. Anyways, I've been on diet for 3 months now, and made a few other healthy choices. The initial weight when I started in around August was 162kg, I should be at plus minus 140kg now (depending on the type of food I was forced to eat at the office by my colleagues, and when I ordered "No Salt Oil Sugar" at the restaurant but they gave me double SOS instead).

    Been busy with work too, so it has been weeks since I took a brisk walk at Eco Corridor. As usual, I don't really have time to write here. I guess this will have to do, just an excuse to post something here. Changed the background picture of this blog too from the usual Eiffel Tower photo, to this abstract painting of sorts. Other than computer languages, my blog-writing have worn out. Oh yeah, I eat Basmati rice now, just had them this morning with my wife. They say it should be good for diabetics.

    I'm typing this on the Asus Chromebook (and I'm in Lumut now) on loan by C.F.King for me to test before being given to students at school as donation. So far so good, the ChromeOS was a good rest from Windows. The battery life from this small beast is AWESOME. Have to return this in a few weeks kali with the positive review to the vendor.

Alright then, hope everyone stays safe. Sakit tia parut ani. Bye.

No comments: