Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My Escape

     Hi. I'm currently in the office at 5.42pm waiting to perform Maghrib in a few minutes before I can run some errands. Been watching some Mukbang videos on Nongshim Ramyun, the Kimchi one. Things have been a little laid back today at work, most of the events by MOE have been postponed to next year. Going to just believe in this free time while I still can.

    Broswed the net for some DeviantArt images, and I specifically adored this one.


    I upgraded my Google Account to 100gb with yearly subscription, so it's a good time to do some blogging and upload a few pictures too. Had to change the account country to USA though. I used to love writing, gave me the chance to type all the things I can't say out loud. So I can call out things I'm looking for in life, without actually needing them be real. 

    I used to utilize this blog to show that I am here eventhough I am far away from those I intended to write about. To tell that I was here again despite being a thousand miles away. Used to write about the scattered pieces of who I was. In telling stories to unfold, that I tried so hard to make sense of who I am. Then I found everything I thought I lost and got pretty content. From being in pieces, to being intact. Stopped writing because I thought there's no need to.

    Today, I asked myself why I write when I'm sad, can't I write when I'm delighted?

    Bye.


1 comment:

Kieno D Great said...

write some more lagi pai. aku pun reminiscing masa lampau ni