Thursday, May 09, 2019

Ramadan 2019

Assalamualaikum.

The last time I blogged, I was a happy and content person. Well, now I don't have a mother, since 17th March 2018. It has been one of the darkest years of my life, 2018. We have been trying to be strong ever since. All of us.

So now here I am lying down on one of the shadowy corners of Bapa's house. My other siblings currently staying with their in laws. Silence is all we can hear most times of the week, how I miss Mama's argument with Bapa about what they would serve on the table for Sungkai.

That's gone now, nowhere near this life. I might get some coffee later with Bapa since most restaurants close at 3am this Ramadan. This should just be a short blog because I wanted test the new Blogger App I stumbled upon Google Play. Still haven't used to Android, hehe been an iOS user for so long.

Happy Ramadan, may Allah accept our prayers. Amin.


No comments: